Dealing with Mortgage Arrears
If your mortgage arrears are building up and you are staring into a deep abyss of financial troubles, don’t panic. Seek effective solutions to your financial problems from Mortgage Central. We have helped many people get out of their financial quandary successfully.
There could be one or more reasons why you have been unable to keep up with full mortgage payments. Now, along with your monthly payments, you also have to deal with your mortgage arrears. This is no doubt stressful if you are going through a rough patch, but you cannot afford to ignore the problem until the last minute and then request your lender for leniency. Remember, when your mortgage account falls into arrears, you must resolve the issue as soon as you can. And the professionals at Mortgage Central can assist you with this.
What Can a Lender Do when You Have Arrears on Your Mortgage?
Not all lenders are willing to work out a payment plan that allows you to manage both your mortgage arrears and mortgage payments. As is often the case, your lender may:
- Add administration charges to your balance when your account is in arrears, and you may end up paying more in the long term. While you may find this unfair, you cannot escape the administration fees or mortgage arrears charges that your lender may impose for supervising your account and other additional work at his end.
- Initiate legal action and take possession of your property. You certainly don’t want this, and any such move will only add to your stress.
You don’t have to apply for a mortgage arrears loan or sell your valuables to cover your arrears. Just talk to a Mortgage Central professional for expert advice.
Mortgage Arrears Management Made Easy
We leverage our knowledge, expertise and experience to help you get out of your financial troubles. Together, we can identify the solution that best matches your situation, including:
- Helping you refinance your first or second mortgage
- Addressing your financial situation and suggesting adjustments that help you better manage your mortgage arrears
- Advising you on what to do and what to steer clear of, so you don’t have to be burdened with legal action and the associated huge legal fees, foreclosure or a forced sale of your property (‘power of sale’)
Take control of your mortgage arrears situation today – you can get started by requesting a free, no-obligation quote. You can also contact us through our toll free number or visit our office to speak with one of our experts.